i feel so alone and hopeless

saku

i've posted a few times now about this girl i like. well...she has a boyfriend and while i don't have any intentions about breaking them up or nothing, i do like her. see, i'm not like most guys. most guys have no problem being social but i do. and when i was able to open up and talk to her, it was a great accomplishment. the best way i show my affection is through poetry and recently a story i wrote for her. i guess she likes the poems and all, but i don't know if it's good enough. whenever she sees me, she sits down next to me and we talk a bit...at least i try to talk. like i said, i'm not good at being open so it's hard for me to hold a good conversation. i feel like such a pest when i walk next to her not saying much. i try to think of thigs but i get so nervous and doubtful it will sound good enough.

i've been alone and lonely all my life and it's really depressing especially since not many people understand. although her boyfriend is better than me, i just want to still get to know her and vice versa. but i really want to make a good impression everytime i talk to her. i juust don't know all what to say. and please understand i can't give up and just walk away...it's just too hard to explain except that my life feels like it's in vain as it is. thanks to anyone who read this and can help a little. bye for now.

Keep trying your hardest and then you can never say you didnt try. Try to talk to her every chance you get even if its just how are you? if something is wrong how can I help things Like that. and if all fails tell her a story about yourself or ask her a question about herself

I know how you feel. I think I am bound to roam this earth alone.

hey man. First off, no, not every guy is the perfect socialite. Like a lot of people, I used to be really shy. It took a lot of work to be able to come out of my shell and force myself to socialize. I know that my self-confidence was a factor too.

About this girl, I've been there. I met this girl my freshman year at college. I had totally fallen for he BEFORE she told me about the boyfriend. So reluctantly, I decided to be her friend (better than nothing right?) ugh. 10 months of torture. Seeing them together, hearing about her sex life, wishing he wasn't in the picture, and THEN, They broke up. And I became the rebound guy (which is rare because usually the guy friend doesn't even have a chance). And that lasted 1 month before she was over him and broke up with me. I was devastated. And our friendship was pretty much ruinded.

Bottom line: If you're going to continue to spend time with this girl, Don't get too attached. And for the love of god, don't fall in love with her. As your friendship develops, you'll feel more comfortable talking to her. going to be the friend, don't become her girlfriend. Make sure she knows you're the guy, and there's nothing wrong with subtle flirtation, just don't go overboard.

Respect her boundaries, enjoy your time with her, and be yourself. And who know what could happen down the road. Good luck.

I've been in the same situation, though I don't think I can help much. The girls my best friend now, but it took her getting engaged to another girl I was starting to like for me to really get over things. It kind of makes you feel stupid when something that big sneaks up on you. All I can say is that from what me and a couple of my friends have gone through you're just going to have to settle for being friends. I know that it doesn't sound like fun, but trust me in the fact that it's better than the alternative.

Well for starters, you shouldn't say he's better than you becasue he looks better or has more friends or good at sports and gets all the girls and all that junk. Your good at your own things, poetry. So if you want her to get to know you and vice versa, do what you do best, wright her a poem. Wright a poem telling her how you feel about her as a friend. Of course, tell her a few things at a time and not everything so you have more stuff to wright about. Eventually, you can wright a poem telling her how you fell about her. If you want, ask her to wright poems about you or just talk to you. This will show her that you really care about her.

Well for starters, you shouldn't say he's better than you becasue he looks better or has more friends or good at sports and gets all the girls and all that junk. Your good at your own things, poetry. So if you want her to get to know you and vice versa, do what you do best, wright her a poem. Wright a poem telling her how you feel about her as a friend. Of course, tell her a few things at a time and not everything so you have more stuff to wright about. Eventually, you can wright a poem telling her how you fell about her. If you want, ask her to wright poems about you or just talk to you. This will show her that you really care about her.