how do i get her back in my life

me and one of my close friends arent friends anymore.we stop talking over something very silly( i think it was silly) i really miss her i see her everyday in school and we dont even speak i need her in my life i love her, i thought she would be the mother of my children. how can i get her to forgive me and start talking to me again, in school i act like i dont care about her,when im around my friends but everytime i see her i feel like crying ,because she is upset with me i would do anything for this girl. i just cant stop being so silly around her, i mean im 20 years old and i act like im 16 please help me

only the strong survive

Have you tried talking to her since?? She might feel how you feel, only since you are acting the way you are towards her, she probably feels like you don't care about her anymore. You really need to try talking to her...if you already have tried, but she won't listen, write her a note. You just have to let her know how you feel. The worst that could happen is that she doesn't want to talk to you anymore, which is not good, but at least you let her know that you still care about her.

I agree.

Be honest with her about your feelings...you might lose her forever if you keep playing the game of pretending not to love her, when really you do.

I would recommend talking with her face to face...if she won't agree, then write her a letter.

Read the letter over, make sure it says exactly how you really feel.

Follow your heart...your feelings (crying, feeling sad) are telling you just how much she really means to you!

Apologize to her for anything you have done wrong.