i am so confused... >< help

well hi again... i had always come here when i have trouble with my love problem...

after i got rejected by my ex online gf to come back to me, i was very depressed. then when i was playing the online game "ragnarok online", i met a girl in my guild, and she was kind of depressed too, she talks to me alot, so we start playing game together, and one day i told her i love her.

She said she love me too, but she think she is not ready yet, but since she really love me we can act as boyfriend and girlfriend without being in a couple. So i guess its the best, i get to talk to her and tell her i love her and she do the same.

But lately she told me that one of the reason that she dont want us to be couple is, she dont wanna hurt other people. because she love alot of other people but alot of them dont even know or some of them just being mean to her. She said she is thinking about it and trying to elimate as many people as she can, maybe only me and her because thats what she want, only 1 on 1.

Even i kind of got hurt by this.. i still tell her that i will give her as much time as i can to let her think about her feeling and when she is ready she can tell me and we can finally be a real couple. guys did i do a wrong choice..? I mean, do u count this as cheating..? if i do this, is she gonna take advantage and countiunesly love so many people, or she is really gonna be with only me at the end?

She said She really love me alot... she think i'm different then the others becasue when she told people she is depressed and she should just go die, other people always ask her to get help, but i'm the only one saying i wanna share her pain and help her....

Guys... I really, really love her, i love her more then anything i ever loved.. I am ready to give anything for her... but there is always a scary chill on my back when i think about it... how if she choose the other people instead of me? or.. how if she is being a couple with so many people? (she never tell anybody lets be a couple though even me) I mean i really trust her, but i just still have that scary feeling, what should i do >