Help need serious advice

Kitkat

Hi i am new to this forum and i really need advice as in what to do.... i really like this girl in my school who is a grade lower than me....anywaz we are good friends and we are gradually getting closer.... though because i am a grade higher i don't oftenly get a chance to talk to her except afterschool when we walk home or sometimes on the phone.... she very friendly and often waves to me at the hallways when we see each other.... however she does that to most ppl....though she might seem to like me but i am not really sure....when i see her my mind goes blank and whatever i plan on saying i completely forget...i am not good with sweet talking to a girl and because of her personality to everyone its really hard to tell if she likes u or not... thereforeeeee i am really clueless in what i should do....if i could get her to like me maybe i wouldn't feel so weird and awkward when i try to talk to her everyday

plz help

thx fox

i tried approaching her many times but most of the time shes occupied... only sometimes afterschool i have a chance to talk to her though she has a part time job...so really it kinda upsets me cuz i have less time seeing her... i don't want to stalk her but i really wish i could spend more time with her... i was thinking of asking her to join a envioronmental council in my school but i dunno if she has the time.... so i am very confused on what i should do

if anyone could give me some advice on how i could spend more time with her that would be great