Trying once more to be me...

About 2 years ago I was at my peak; I didn't worry about love or anything about it and really achieved a lot. I joined some clubs, hung out with a lot of my friends and had a good time in life; Now I am going to reclaim what I once had; I'm accepting from this point onward that it will okay to be single and that life is here for me to enjoy. I'm not going to worry about dating...not for a while; I want to socialize more and that is what I'll do. This is just me accepting my situation out in the open. The truth=It's okay to be single...it is not the end of the world.

About 2 years ago I was at my peak; I didn't worry about love or anything about it and really achieved a lot. I joined some clubs, hung out with a lot of my friends and had a good time in life; Now I am going to reclaim what I once had; I'm accepting from this point onward that it will okay to be single and that life is here for me to enjoy. I'm not going to worry about dating...not for a while; I want to socialize more and that is what I'll do. This is just me accepting my situation out in the open. The truth=It's okay to be single...it is not the end of the world.

I always believe that to be able to be happy on your own is a sign of great strength. Enjoy your time being single and doing what YOU want to do. I relished my free & single years, and now that I'm married I have no regrets.