when you start talking to a girl.....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she called last night around 11:00pm..... I don't think she's interested though. That much I can tell. If a girl is interested they behave and act in a certain way to let you know, but this girl isn't or rather hasn't. What made her call I don't know, but I doubt it was just a random call either. It's been two weeks since I've called her and I've already made the decision to cut her off and now she goes and call and has me doubting my decision. If we were friends or something I'll understand her calling, but like I stated she was just a girl I met in class last semester, and we e-mailed and called each other a couple of times ( mostly started this semester when I got that first e-mail from her in january yet after a month of not hearing from her ). I know that calling her back will be the polite thing to do, but yet I'm thinking she didn't call back until two weeks later, so why should I even call her back? what would you guys do in my sitaution?

yeah, out of nowhere 2 weeks later. weird.

Yeah I know, she said " I haven't talked to you in a while, so I'm calling to say hi..." and I'm thinking you could've just replied to the call or two e-mails I sent you, but you didn't. I'm tyring to figure out the thought processes that went through head when she picked up her cell and decided to dial my number. If talking to me is something she's not interested in then why call? In some type of way I feel like she's saying to herself let me call him and see what he'll do...if he'll ignore me or respond..

My advice is not gender-specific but when someone waits to call me back and there is no apology/good excuse I feel I can wait at least as long as the person did to call me back, to return the person's call. I don't think she is that interested and agree with the others that it was more random/I'm bored/why not.

Here's an update: And the story gets crazier....

So after she called and left this message last tuesday " hi this is ---, haven't talked to you in awhile so I'm just calling to say hi, bye." I called her back the next day, and of course once agin she dosen't pick up, I leave a message saying I saw you called yesterday and I'm returning your call so give me a call back. that was last week wednesday and no call back still....LOL..okay so this morning around 9:00 freaking AM I get a text message from her saying " its my birthday"..... thats all the text said. I knew it's her birthday because she told me a while ago during one of our conversations when her b-day was, I guess she thought I forgot or something, but still we're not even at a "friends" level yet so I thought the text was kinda strange. Anyway like a dummy AGAIN, I called her and surprise!!!! she dosen't pick up and she still hasn't called back yet.

Yeah I've realized that what I'm doing is like going up to a stranger and giving him the keys to my house then give him directions on how to get there too....Then get mad and upset when I find out I've been robbed...LOL.

Thats the same thing I'm doing with this chick. I leave her alone, then a week later she sends a text or leaves a message, then I call her and she never picks up or calls back. Take notes girls, if you don't like a guy that you know likes you, DO NOT keep contacting him, it's not kool, and guys if a girl shows sign of flakiness, don't sit there dreaming about how nice it would be to talk to her, run the opposite direction as fast as you can and never look back again.

If I ever come here talking about calling this honey again, you guys have the right to do and say whatever you want to me. A wise man knows his limitations, and I've definitely reached mine. I pray and hope that she never contacts me and leave me alone, I can't stand people that play around with others' feelings. I have no attraction for her whatsoever right now.....

i know a chick like this. i hang with her on a blue moon. she is attractive and sends me texts like, 'i can't wait to hook up'. but i know it's just play. she is still cool to hang with. maybe some day i will hook up with her, maybe not. i don't worry myself with her.