I've tried my best to heal. I haven't talked to her since we broke up and it's been about a week. But everything I do just reminds me of her.

I'll be listening to a song and I'll think she likes this type of music. Another song will be about a break up or a girl, and I'll think of her. I'll be working out and think how she does the same workouts as me. I'll be driving around and see someone driving the same type of car as her, and I'll think of her. I'll hear someone say something and think she would say the same thing. Etc, etc...

It's like nothing I do can get her off my mind. The last couple days I've tried my best to block out these thoughts but I just can't help it. I think I'll be making progress and then I start thinking of her again. It's so hard.

It's natural mate, happens to me all the time too. I used to say my ex looked a bit like Katie Holmes, I log onto AOL today and on the front page is Katie Holmes - boom, reminder!

Songs - we liked the same music, we went to concerts together, almost my entire music collection is a reminder.

We travelled - everytime I see or hear something about Australia, it reminds me of her and our time there.

I guess, eventually these reminders will be no more than passing thoughts which don't actually hurt, but in the meantime we just have to ride it out unfortunately.