Ex gf bday in couple of days

Its my ex gf's bday in a couple of days. I've maintained NC for almost a month, will be a month on her bday. I do want to reconcile with her but I know NC is the best thing for me right now to heal and move on. Should I text her happy bday or should I leave it? We broke up in beginning of Jan after 6 years together because she felt like she wasn't in love with me anymore as a boyfriend.

She was pushing for us to be friends and meet as friends about a month ago until I told her it was too soon. She then said she understands and that to call her whenever I like.

Will me not acknowledging anything on her bday ruin any future chances (if there is any) of us reconciling?

6 years is a long time together.

I guess it depends if you can handle no response from her. If you feel that it will set you back if you write, call or send her a text and you get no response, then I would not do it. If you feel like you would be okay not hearing back, then go for it. The worst feeling for me is waiting to see if they respond. If this will cause you a great deal of anxiety, then I would not do it.

My ex's birthday is coming up in April, and I do not know what I will do. I spoke with her last night and requested to be friends in the future. I will probably send her a card. I can say what I need to say in that without fear or need for a response.

Not acknowledging her birthday could ruin your chances if you ex is not very understanding. I know my ex would be expecting something from me, but if she didn't get anything she would understand. She got me nothing for Valentine's Day, and we only ended things the day before.

Good luck on your decision.

I agree that not acknowleding her birthday could ruin any future chances. But i also think that actually speaking to her could be hard for you. I would send a text. that was she knows that you were thinking of her and the road to friendship isnt completely closed.