Getting mixed signals! Guys please help!!! Confused w/ &quot

So here's my story, My boyfriend and I (ex now) went out for about 3 months, no big deal. To make a long story short... he broke up with me because we never had enough time for eachother, he had football and I had dance. We broke up about 5 months ago and it was hard getting over him, but I did it. During the beginning of the summer, I went to dance camp for 5 weeks. I came back in the beginning of July and it was as if we had never stopped talking. He would be all flirty with me and he even asked if I could come over, but being how I'm sixteen and don't have my liscense yet, thta couldn't happen. So the flirting continued to AUgust when I went away to FLorida for a week and all during that time he talked to me about how much he wished I was with him and how he wanted to see me when I got back. I didn't want to get my hopes up though because what if he just wanted a one time thing and didn't want to get back together. However, when I got back home, he changed somehow. He never mentioned hanging ot anymore so that never happened and he wasn't as flirty as before. Now this month, in September I was determined to figure out what was going on. We flirted a little bit but he's givving me mixed signals. WHta's going on? He's all hot one day and cold the next! I finally said to him how I had so many things that I didn't get to do over the summer and I said especially hang out with you. He gave me a smile and then a frown. I asked him what the frown was for and he said because we never got to hang out. So that was a good thing. But this week he's being all moody and I'm so confused? what's up? Does he still want me? SHould I waste my time with him? Thanks to anyone who even took the tim to read this!!!!

Hmm me and my ex planned to see eachother all summer too but that never happened. Though we were together for a year and 3 months but still same situation. All hope isn't really lost but I just want to tell you not to put all your hope into this one thing with your ex. He might just be flirting and stuff because guys can be sweet talkers because they want your intrest. If he is serious he will be there but make sure you don't let it get to you if nothing happens. =)

I think that if you want this guy, it wouldn't be too hard. Just flirt with him a little and he'll come around. I think the real question is: do you want him back. You broke up because you didn't have time for eachother, if you went out again would the same thing happen again? I think this guy is definitely in to you, are you intop him?

Best of wishes and I hope you find what you are looking for.