Dont know what to do. Love Hurts.

I have come to a point where i have to make a decision, their has been so much things that have happened with my and my g/f, funny how things can change so fast.

I love her, still do, most probably feel like i always will. She does no longer love me, and it has been like this for a while, but things i though were getting better, its been 4 months maybe since we last split up.

I thought maybe her feelings would or were growing a little, but i was mistaken she is not happy. And does not think she will be happy.

I love her and have done everything for her, she truly did mean the world to me. Truly, sincerely from the bottom of my heart i loved her more then anything.

But the decision has come, she says she thinks that she will probably never Love me again. Ever. I can wait and try again with her maybe things will change. My mind tells me RUN, do not get hurt again. Heart says stay the pain is worth it.

I am not sure what to do, i am so hurt because i have really put everything into this realtionship, all of me, my heart and soul, body and mind. Gave this girl everything but it seems for all those times i said forever i meant it but she did not.

She will not give a answer either, i know she does not want to be with me not truly, but she wants ME to finish it with her. I cannot.

So i am stuck, i can try and be without her, but truly the pain for me is too unbearable, i know i will try and fail if i try to be without her. Being with her hurts, because she does not Love me, Being without her hurts even more.

Somebody help me on my situation please.

I know for a fact i will never Love again. Ever.

Everyone thinks that in the throes of heartbreak. It isn't true. You will love again, and if you don't, you've always got yourself.

If she doesn't love you there is NOTHING you can do to make her, so you have to move on. She's really not worth it.

Trust me, you do not know this for a fact. There's no way to ever know this. It's hard to understand this now, so I don't blame you for feeling this way, but you do not know this.

But still, you should never stay with someone because you don't think you will find someone else. Maybe you never will, but it beats being in a relationship that isn't what you really want. It beats being with someone who you know would rather be somewhere else.

You love and care for her, but she is not in love with you. As much as it would hurt to lose her, she is not being fair at all by leading you on when she knows in her heart that she doesn't want to be with you.

I really don't get why she just doesn't break things off. Maybe she's also scared of being alone. But I can't see how things will ever get any better here.

I know i can get some body else if i wish too, its not a problem that i will be alone more of a problem that i Love her, and do not think i could love anybody else.

And i think, even she knows all her feelings for me havent gone, she has a little something left for me.

i have told her if she doesnt want to be with me leave! she does not.

Maybe because i told her if she leaves me this time, never again will i get back with her. because i cannot take the pain of all this again.

BTW meow18 the kittens really cute.

Oh and thanks you 2 for posting.

BTW meow18 the kittens really cute.

I know.

You need to forget for a moment that you love her.

What do you need right now? What do you think is fair to you?

Do you think you deserve being in a relationship with someone who has doubts about their feelings? I'm not asking if you are willing to deal with it because you love her. I'm asking if you think that this is what you, a human being who has the capability to be loved by another person, deserve?

I don't think that she will ever fall completely in love with you again. Not if you stay together. Because obviously there's something that has made her lose her love for you. And by continuing normally with the relationship, there's nothing to change that.

The other question I have is that, let's say that since she won't leave you even though she knows she should, in 3 years you are still together and she still doubts her feelings, is this ok for you?

Because as much as she is dragging you along, you are dragging her along.

One other thing i go college with her and i am in all her classes for next 2 years. and we like live on same street.

And i asked her exactly that! i said how would you feel if you loved someone and there feelings for you were unsure? she said i would not like it and i would leave.

I should leave. But its difficult. what if she could love me again?

I had hope that her feelings would come back. Was all a dream. I need to get away. I really do.

I should leave. But its difficult. what is she could love me again?

If she loves you again, then she will come back.

The only thing is that maybe you won't want her back if she does come back. Maybe you will be scared of getting hurt again. Or maybe you will have moved on by then.

But, you can't worry about that part of it. Who knows what could happen in a few years?

The point is, you know what you need to do now. You know what you deserve and what you don't deserve. You know what is best for the relationship now. And staying together is only doing more harm than anything.

I should leave. But its difficult. what if she could love me again?

I know it's hard right now because you're in pain, but try to think with your head rather than your heart. She said she does not love you. That's the kiss of death for any relationship, and there's no real coming back from it.

As impossible as it seems now, you will love again. In your mind, she's on a pedestal. She's the perfect woman for you and you'll never find another like her. But it isn't true. She isn't the perfect woman for you, because she doesn't love you. You have to take her off the pedestal and try to see your life without her.

Thanks for your help meow18 and splashdown!, i thin i will try and if i can stay away. As you say if she loves me she will come back?

Thats exactly what happened last time, she came back to me, but she doesnt love me. i wont fall for the same tick twice. but i can never say never.

It is very hard because i love this girl so much.

But i know i treat her good and dont deserve how she is with me. Maybe the old her whom used to Love me may return. i dont know. Maybe Destiny truly does exist and everything will fall into place. the perfect girl for me should love me too! hopefuly ill find her.

Thanks very much meow18 and splashdown! for your help! i apreciate it.

But i know i treat her good and dont deserve how she is with me. Maybe the old her whom used to Love me may return. i dont know. Maybe Destiny truly does exist and everything will fall into place. the perfect girl for me should love me too! hopefuly ill find her.

I REALLY believe that if it's meant to be it will be. Right now it's just not meant to be.

And like you said, never say never. You never know who you will meet in a couple of years. Like my signature says:

Committing your love to someone means losing the chance to experience another's love. So just be sure the person you’re committed to deserves your love or else it’s not worth the sacrifice.