i was fine all weeked plus yesterday for the most part, but today i am really struggling.

i will not break NC- which also means i wont look at her myspace, facebook or aim profile, but i am dying here i just wanna leave work and scream this is driving me so crazy.

i cant call any friends because i cant talk on the phone at work and i feel like i am losing my minddddddddddd

uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I agree: Talk about it here and everywhere, and to anyone who'll listen. Talk about it until it makes you sick. I know that at-work-panicky feeling well. Charge right through it if you can, and just keep letting the minutes, hours, and days roll by. Keep posting here. These vets at ENA are some of the best people in the world.

Hey,

Sorry your having such a hard time, like 2600 mentioned, you will have many up & downs for a while to come.. Keep in mind, that over time - The "ups" will begin to out number the "downs".. It just takes time..

In the mean time, Maybe you should do what you mentiond...

but i am dying here i just wanna leave work and scream this is driving me so crazy.

Except, at the end of screaming "this is driving me crazy" add "and I refuse to let it get the best of me" as well.

Hang in.

John

the thought of how she was talking about spending the rest of our lives together one day then dropping the hammer a few days later is ripping me apart inside.

why would someone say something like that if they didnt mean it?

There's about a thousand threads on here and some very wise people who can explain that to you. Look at my story in the "getting back together" section (I don't know why I put it in that section).

You're definitely not alone here.