Sex involving more people

Unhumble

I'm asking this out of curiosity since everyone (especially older folks, in their late twenties and early thirties) talks about such things, but I never really got the opportunity to see with my own eyes whether they're true.

I'm not asking whether it's "right" or "wrong", or anything in the sphere or morality. I'm simply trying to fill the gap in my knowledge...

Why, where (geographically, societally), when (at which age, under which circumstances), which events, actually lead up to sexual acts/relationships that involve more than just a couple?

Where I live, it's still normal to talk about "getting off with someone met at the party", but it seems totally taboo to mention or even ask about this kind of experiences.

I really don't know. I only hear rumors.

Thanks

I have had one threesome,....

two girlfriends (T & M) were at T's house, drunk... we were all in the bath drinking wine... T's flatmate D came in and needed to pee, T and I jumped him... M went home...

It started off as a joke, but yeah, we ended up playing about for hours

Are you asking about how people get to the point of having threesomes, for example?

Yes, you understood.

But there are groups of people...there are ways to find them online or in society...places that are known for that. (As far as I know there are common places in my area for that stuff). I wouldn't go near it.

You mean like personals?

Hmm... I heard such things also happen among normal friends, colleagues, etc.? I mean not only among 3-4 of them, but the entire class or such things

O_o

Is this true or fiction or some adult movies?

Oh yeah...I'm sure that would happen... I know a lot of the people who are involved with that do it through friends...or find out about it through friends. Others tend to just do it when they're drunk. Some do it because they have always been curious. I guess it could be any scenario, really. A whole class? Wow...that sounds a little bit like a movie. But you never know.

one story is a couple in a bar with another couple, all friendly, after a few drinks go to couple A's house, each couple starts making out sepretly and aventualy end up having sex in the same room without contact between the couples, oh, and the girls put on a show for the guys afterwords

one of my ex's flat out asked me to bring another guy.

it happens in lots of situations really hard to give examples, its like asking how do two people meet and have sex, there could be a bilion examples.