omg..still nothing!

OK - hey, it's your choice - you have to decide what you think you deserve in a potential partner. If this is how he is treating you even before he has met you - this is him making his best impression - I shudder to think of where it goes from here. My guess is that for you this is far safer than having to interact with potential dates in real life - you can fantasize about him, tell yourself you are in a romantic relationship with him and that way you don't have to risk rejection/be vulnerable in the real world. Look, if it works for you that's all that matters. Be ready to put in 100% of the effort as far as romance if you do meet in person because if his behavior now is any indication of how he will treat you in person, you may get some scraps if you're lucky and you beg for it.

• 1 month later...

I forgot to follow up on this post. Turned out that he wasn't mad or avoiding me at all! ha. I forgot it was a Saturday over there. He later told me when I called, he heard the phone ring but rolled over and slept. It was around 7am. LOL...I was pretty embarrassed that I got so worked up for nothing. lol,.