how to deal with a sad valentines day...

sorry, i just started to remember all these days and especially the valentines days i spent with my ex for about five years....i feel so alone, and sad, thinking about him, and those happy moments we had, and he gave away when he fell in love with a new girl. I am 37 weeks pregnant, and just waiting for my baby to arrive, but i still miss him, i love him, and although i know he is not worth it, i am mad at myself for believing everything he told me. everytime he said, i love you, i felt happy, and after my two month of being pregnant, and married, he basically decided to confess that he wasn't in love with me anymore, but have met a another girl who he is completely in love and can't stand the chance of loosing her, so he decided to leave me, and pursue her. it hurted, and it has hurted a lot these seven months, and even though there is no contact, bc he doesn't even call me, he just forgot about me, i still miss him, i still want him back, and sometimes i can't understand how someone can just fall out of love with you after five-year relationship. the thing that i hate the most though, is that i asked the girl nicely to leave him, but instead she insulted me, and it feels bad, and now i can't stand thinking they are together, having a nice time, him buying her all things, and trying to make her the most happiest girl, and tomorrow is valentines, and i am here alone, with big belly, and crying for believing in someone who basically didn't even about care about me... sometimes its hard to move on, when you have a baby that reminds you everytime how you gave up everything, who in just in days, throw you away, and never even looked back at the wonderfull times you shared......

I am keeping the baby, its been a very rough on me after everything, and i have cried, and suffered a lot without help, so it will be really hard to give up my baby after we have gone through all of this, I love him, I really don't know about him( the ex), he states that he wants my bank account number, but I didn't give to him, and then he didn't say anthing else, but it doesn't matter.

First off, let me say I feel for you. When you baby arrives know that you made the best choice for you and your baby. It will be a struggle for you, but the baby wins because you will be there and chose to keep him/her. I know this is an extremely painful time for you and it will be a while before you can move on but you will and you will be better for it.

As far as how the other girl treated you, just think about what a prize she is getting. Sounds like she is willing to accept bottom barrel so consider yourself the winner. How any woman could consider him a catch knowing that he abandoned you and your child tells me she isn't playing with a full deck and guarranteed - they won't last long.

As far as the bank account number - - absolutely do not give him anything!!!! He has made his choice and if it ever comes before a judge he will be the loser so guard what is your's and the baby's.

Try to surround yourself with people that love and care for you and will be there for you. I will be praying for you.

God bless

• Like 1