Valentines Card - Help with personal message...

Firefly

Ok, so I've been seeing a girl now for 6 weeks, we're starting to get serious but still not in an exclusive relationship (heading towards this though).

I'm taking her out for dinner Valentines Day and have a card and small gift for her.

I really want to write her a nice personal message in the card to let her know I think she's great and I am having a great time with her at the moment. Can you guys offer any suggestions about how I should word such a message without sounding too cheesy or full-on but still being sincere and genuine...

I'm really not good at expressing myself this way and could do with some help

Thanks...

If it's one of those cards that already has something already expressively written, then you can just sign the card.. and leave it simple.. the gesture of a card and some roses is always nice.. it's still a new relationship so you don't want to do "too much".. but of course you want to express your "attraction and appreciation" towards her, so the "classic" way is a card and some roses... you can never go wrong with a dozen roses,

AND you are taking her out for dinner too... that's really nice as well.. pick a nice place, make a reservation, bring her some roses and a simple card.. and YOU are a class act. The gesture of the roses and dinner is "enough" to express that you enjoy her... so don't sweat too much writing something on the card... unless you are really comfortable expressing it...

I'm a woman, and I like it when a guy "shows more then he "says".. so if I was asked out for (valentine) day and got a card that said, "happy Valentine's day to a sweet and beautiful valentine" signed: "luckiest guy in the world". that would say it all.. hmmm, but who knows, you do whatever is best for you.. be sincere, and remember less is more.

I think what might be really different is to get one of those valentine cards from a box that the kids use at school and write a note on it... or is that too corny.. okay, it's corny... forget that one... yikes, I'm getting way to into this...

Thanks for the replies.

The card I have is a small card with nothing written inside. I purposefully got this so I could write my own message inside...

I'm thinking along the lines of "Thanks for the wonderful time I'm having with you at the moment. Happy Valentines Day". Then signed off.

How would that be?