a flirt and a wink

quietgrl

Should i pay to join an online dating site just to get an email address?Fast forward,i've been checking out this one guy profile and we have somethings in common so i sent a wink/flirt to this guy.Well,This guy sent me a wink/flirt back and I'm wondering should i pay $13.95 just to get his email address.

Has anybody paid to join a dating site and was paying to jon the site worth the money?

I joined a site once. It cost me about thirty bucks. I met one guy who became a close friend and I accidently met another guy. That one was really creepy.

I think it was definitely worth trying, just to see what it was like. I don't plan on joining another one for a looooong time, though. It's a lot of work and I think a person needs to be serious about dating in order to achieve results. There's an art to it, that I just don't have the patience to learn.

BUT, for only 14 dollars it can't hurt to try it out for a little bit. I'd keep my expectations low though and always trust your instincts. If someone seems creepy, they are creepy.