three some

• 2 weeks later...

Well since you and probably your husband will agree on it, then I guess a threesome is alright.

It isn't just the sex, its what is after and before the sex. As long as your relationship is stable, strong, and you both love each other very much, than it doesn't matter if you have a threesome,foursome, or 20 at once.

Sex with your husband and vice versa will always be the most meaningful, passionate, and with a unbreakable bond of love.

• 1 month later...

I had a threesome with a girlfriend and her fiance when I was in college. It seemed to be OK as they got married later and everything seemed to go well. It didn't seem to change anything for us, but I didn't tell my boy friend.

• 1 month later...

If you are thinking about a threesome the first step is to talk to your husband. Then talk some more. Discuss your fantasies, your feelings and your fears. Work out every possible sceneario, and how you think you might react. Then work on the rules.

The rules may change over time, but they should not change before the end of the night. Make sure that the end goal for both of you is to be a happy, contented couple the next morning. If you decided together that you were only go so far, don't change your mind. You can always go further on another day.

A good first step would be to look for a local swingers club. These are usually just places for couples thinking about playing with other couples to meet. The rule in the clubs is usually no means no, and everyone respects that.

We've had lots of fun at swingers dances because you can touch your partner wherever you want, and we get a thrill knowing others are watching us and veing turned on. But we always go home alone. (we did meet someone from a dance once... but that's another story)

"How do other married couples have a relationship after the three some?"

That depends on the couple. Some couples are soft swing, meaning no intercourse but lots of touching. Some couples want a one night stand, and can only handle it if the 3rd person is never seen again. Others like long term relationships, and become friends.

What happens if you try it, and you want to continue to see this woman?

What happens if your husband wants to continue to see this woman?

What happens if ...

You need to talk to your husband, talk, talk talk... before you try anything. Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Sure its OK Karen. I enjoy the thought myself , even of masturbating with a guy and woman. Care to talk? Email or ICQ me. John

I had a threesome with a girlfriend and her fiance when I was in college. It seemed to be OK as they got married later and everything seemed to go well. It didn't seem to change anything for us, but I didn't tell my boy friend.
  • 1 year later...

don't be stupid. a 3some is everyone's answer to cheating but not REALLY cheating. even if he's there, you're still not remaining sexually comitted to him - even if it's a girl you're experimenting with. if you just found out you're interested in other women, i say you need to exercize some self-control. if your husband just found out he thought your neighbor's daughter was hot, could he sleep with her? what if he was just experimenting? what if she joined you two in bed? see what i mean? cheating's cheating. that's why they call it every guys' FANTASY.