When to expect to celebrate for VDAY!!!

sara_0562

Ok so just wondering what everyones opinions are on when a dating couple should celebrate vday?? I know it depends highly on the couple themselves but just lookign for some feedback.

I have been dating this guy for abotu three weeks and im wondering if i should expect to do somethjng on vday wiith him?

When I was in his shoes, we went to dinner, and just a decent one, not a really nice one. One time, it was a reasonable but nice restaurant, and once when I made less money, we had chinese take out in my old office, when no one else was there, with candles. She loved it.

I'll be the devil's advocate here. Yes, it does depend on the relationship, but I would say to do something outside of the box even this early on if you think the person you're dating is special. Not extravagant, but not cliched either. Think of something special to the two of you: a place you've been meaning to visit, or do something nice for your mate that proves you pay attention.

On the other hand, if you're wanting him to plan something, you should let him in on that. Avoid disappointment. It's never to soon to communicate clearly.