A question for the gals - (Uncomfortable) nudity and sex

Kalika

Well I've got these ugly stretch marks on my bum. They're a lot fainter than when I was thirteen, but I'm still self conscious about it. I will not wear a bathing suit without shorts unless it's one of those ones with the boy short bottoms. And I hate hate hate wearing thongs even though no one ever sees me in them.

But when it comes to sex...for some reason I forget all about it. Maybe during the first couple of minutes during the undressing part I get nervous. But then I get so caught up in trying to enjoy myself, that I forget about what I look like.

Maybe it would help to focus on his body and what turns you on? Or maybe just close your eyes for a bit and focus on the pleasant sensations?

^^^ stretch marks are sexy, imo

Maybe in 60lbs time I will.

are you sure you wont just find somthing else to be paranoid about?

I lost over 30 pound last year and Im still nervous as hell about being naked... my curves are less attractive, imo, I dont like how my bum looks anymore, it used to be fantastic (the tattoo thread has a good example)

the point is, if your unhappy with yourself, you will be no matter what you looklike