did i wait too long.??

we've been in the same school for 4 years..

last year i told her i liked her but we didnt do anything.. (she was with a bf then)

but now, we've started talking sonce last week and the first talk we had, she kept saying she didnt like school adn had nothing to do on the weekend..

at the time, i i wanted to but thought it was too soon to ask her out so just brushed it aside.

this week, we had another small chat but there were long sliences,, she also kept looking away..

now its got me wondering,.. should i have asked her out when she said there was nothing to do on the weekend..??

should i do it now??

Be casual and make a big deal of it. Ask her in a friendly way if you'd like to do something / hang out / watch a film / whatever it is you want to do. You've already told her you like her before - which is a hard thing as it is! So go for it, it's never too late!

Be confident because she may be being shy, try and make her feel confortable so you can just get to know each other properly again.

If she kept looking away she was probably wanting to ask you herself but was to shy to do so which is sweet by the way, I say next time the subject is brought up or even if its not brought up you bring it up and say "Well would you like to go out and do something with me?" I gurantee she will say yes, its never too late whenever you want something in life or you want to do something in life dont let anything hold you back because long after you will regret that you didnt at least go for it then by that time it is too late....Good luck and have fun Im sure its a definate yes in her eyes.