Can't stop thinking about her

My girlfriend of a little under a month is all that is ever on my mind. When I'm at school, working, wherever; she's on my mind. I never thought I'd feel this way about a girl. I used to even say things like love will never come to me. The girlfriend I had before her broke up with me after about a month, and I didn't even feel that bad. It's amazing how much I've changed.

She had a bad past and I respect her so much for telling me about it, and I want so much to help her get through it. She doesn't know how much she means to me. The other day she told me I'm the best guy she's ever met in her life because I just listen to her and respect her. Before she came into my life, I was depressed and always down. I even considered just ending it all many times. Now I have a reason to live again.

Is it too early to tell her I love her? Because I really do. Anytime I talk to her I get happy and anxious. I'm thinking I'll do it on our one month anniversary (Monday). Should I get a gift for her too?

Ahhh! ..Thats sweet. Im in my second relationship with my boyfriend of three months, he has told me how much i mean to him and he doesnt know what his life would be like without me.. we both told eachother we loved eachother after one week.. amazing considering in my first relationship we neved mentioned love and after five months we broke up. I seriously think I might want to marry my boyfriend someday. You could give her a wrapped single rose in babys breath(little white flowers.) It was a surprise for our one month anniversary.. and lets say it put a big smile on my face so im sure your girlfriend would really like it! Best wishes.. I hope things keep looking up for both of u!

I'd say the same thing about the fact that it's only been a month and you may freak her out a bit. The thing about admitting love to a girl is that you may mean it and believe it, yet they might not feel the same at that point OR think there's a hidden context behind your saying it. Let's face it, despite the girl some guys can just SAY they love a girl but love entails more than "I'm so into you".

When I would tell my guy friends about what love I feel for my current gf, they look at me like wow man that's too deep and you're over doing it. And I tell them that I couldn't expect the relationship to last long without those parameters set-up.

I have an idea for you which I use to gauge the extent at which the relationship is at. By her a small gift, hold onto the receipt and see how she reacts on that day. Does she remember? Does she seem to be a bit coy about something like she appears to have something on her mind? Because if it appears to her like that one month anniversary is important to her, then being ready without seeming to be too far ahead of her speaks some loud volumes. If you feel she'd be receptive to the gift, then seemingly looking like you forgot and then surprising her shows you care sometimes when you DO care they worry that you'll do what so many other guys do and that is be all into her and then grow apart from her. You have NO IDEA what kind of rejection this does to a girl. Really. No idea. This is important to consider and if you think differently, then you're definitely not ready to say those 3 words.

Cheers mate and hope this makes sense.