oh my here we go again its been 1 month and 1/2 since our breakup she said she didnt want to be with anyone we tried to be friends but it didnt work figure it wouldnt she hates me now well i found out last nite she got a new boyfriend i been drunk for the last month about this and just want to go out and get drunk because its the only way i know to deal with this advice please how can i deal with this without alcohol it kills me to know that another man is touching her now i think if i see her new boyfriend im gonna kill him

I personally think that going out to have drinks with friends once or twice a week is fine, but drinking as much as you are is just avoiding dealing with your feelings. Trying to numb the pain with alcohol will lead you to a deadend street. You need to find a healthier outlet than this. I like doghead's suggestion to exercise; it really does help alleviate stress and leaves you feeling better about yourself. Personally, when I'm feeling really down, I listen to music or go to the bookstore and read, or plan a dinner date with friends.

well i wrote that post a few days ago and after the good advice and some pushing from my best buddy i havent drank since that post and u know what i feel really good im not completely over her but i feel i sure am almost there its been a long road and i needed that time to be sober to really think about it all i realized one thing this morning on my way to work....why have i been beating myself up over a woman that didnt love me back....the woman really did try her best to handle the way she broke up with me and she even tried to encourage me to move on and find somebody but u know i took it the wrong way from her....but all in all i do feel better im gonna go out tonight and hang out with some friends and start enjoying my life all over again....its a fresh start tonight....now dont get me wrong i still think about her alot but its starting to diminish more and even more each day now i will give another update in a few days or perhaps in the morning