Why is it that having sex with someone else is wrong?

Kalika

"We" don't. Maybe certain people do, but as far as I'm concerned, me and the people I choose to hang out with would frown on anyone cheating on their significant other.

Also, I personally think it's too dangerous to have "reckless" sex nowadays, and wouldn't think highly of someone from either sex doing it. But if someone is being careful and using protection, then it's none of my business who they are doing it with, and none of my concern whether they are a guy or a girl.

People are way too judgemental in general. Everyone needs to chill out and let people do what they're going to do.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only case I can imagine where "cheating" wouldnt be wrong would be one where a relationship is failing or ending. And the only thing that would make it not wrong would be if the incident produced a healthy relationship afterword. This is likely to be an extremely unlikely outcome in most cases.

The only case I can imagine where "cheating" wouldnt be wrong would be one where a relationship is failing or ending. And the only thing that would make it not wrong would be if the incident produced a healthy relationship afterword. This is likely to be an extremely unlikely outcome in most cases.

I don't think there's ever any excuse to cheat. If the relationship is failing or end it, then end it already! Then you can do whatever you'd like without cheating!

I have a question. If a girl meets a guy and, in less than an hour, is having sex with him, we'd call that girl a " * * * *". If a guy does the same thing, what do we call him?

Yes, there is definitely a double standard.

I'd call them both a * * * * either way or a * * * * * lol. Anyone that has sex with someone within an hour or even a day of meeting someone is a very loose person and needs some help seriously and ALSO needs to go get checked for STDs so they aren't causing harm to others.

What is it about having sex with someone that's not your partner that is inherently wrong?

IMHO the answer is in the question. It's inherently wrong because of the way it makes me feel. I feel that way, I think, more because of instinct than religeous or other laws or because of love/intamacy. The same sort of question as "Why do you want to have sex with a man rather than a woman (or vice versa)?" I'm not heterosexual because the bible tells me to be. I just am & always was. When I discovered my partner cheating I was really surprised at the overwhelming urge I got to beat the other guy to a pulp & make sure he stayed away from my partner & my family stayed intact & I did not end up looking after one of his kids. There was no intellectual thought process whatsoever in what I wanted, though thankfully I did think carefully about how I got what I wanted & stayed out of prison. But that's the way I feel & others will feel differently & are (thankfully in this country & some others) free to make their own decisions about their own lives.