ok...question!

foxgurl12

I think the thing to do is look at the ones in your area and figure out which one has more men or women, as the case may be, that you might like to date. When I was online dating, link removed had more women near my age and level of education and professional advancement than any other site, so I used it. Use only one at a time. Switch to another one if you begin to get less response and prospects.

hah, the poster above me has it dead-on with the weed pulling comment!

I've used link removed and it's free for women. I've met a couple of cool people off of there, one of which has potential.

I've heard link removed is very popular and some of my friends have had success there.

Same goes for eHarmony.

So Mate 1. com and link removed! I've never heard of them. Are they US based? I'm currently at UK. Some of people here recommended link removed and I just signed up for it this afternoon, and got like 25 emails so far but I only find one attractive man (in my view). Could you guys elaborate a bit and tell us more on how these sites are better than others?

I guess the free part...is good. link removed did not seem to give me any better results than the free site. Some men have really good profiles...but it doesn't mean they are good themselves...some are very honest...others totally hide things. (Like the fact that they live with their mothers still, do not have a job or aren't QUITE divorced yet. Some men use the sites to date as many women as possible with no intention of anything serious ever. It's a game. For them it is like a BIG candy store. (Yeah, I met one of those...jerk!) I guess the mistake I made was to see someone for who they were and then hope I could change their mind...duh! Just be careful. Go with first impressions...(when you meet) I am all about trusting your instincts. I think I have heard of link removed.....I am not sure if mate 1 crosses the waters...but you could check. Good luck to you...and have fun !

I guess the free part...is good. link removed did not seem to give me any better results than the free site. Some men have really good profiles...but it doesn't mean they are good themselves...some are very honest...others totally hide things. (Like the fact that they live with their mothers still, do not have a job or aren't QUITE divorced yet. Some men use the sites to date as many women as possible with no intention of anything serious ever. It's a game. For them it is like a BIG candy store. (Yeah, I met one of those...jerk!)

And the same can be said for some women. I met one who just absolutely lied and tried to hide things. First, her age is about five years older than she advertises; second, it took me a while to figure out she was always going to the bathroom to sneak cigarettes. Of course, she was not as bad as the one who called up to buy more cocaine while she was out with me and then wanted me to go along during the deal, even though she knew darn well I did not do drugs. That was enough of her right then and there. Men have their horror stories too.