can i get some peoples takes on this?

Hi, I have this friend i know shes only about 14 and her parents are REEEALLLLYYY strict on her, shes really pretty but i personally think shes one of those girls that if the parents don't back off some, then shes gunna be one of those girls that runs away from home to get some space, i talk to her some thro text messages and we're pretty good friends. I know her parents look out for her cas she very pretty and alota guys would probably kill over her, I don't have feelings of attraction for her because i've come to be her friend for over a year or 2 now, and i texted her tonight, and heres how it all goes down, it goes Me Her Me Her, first off this is mainly about why her parents made ehr delete her myspace, and my attempt to be a good friend and let her share mine, but here it is..

are you gonig to jakes going away party tomorrow night?

What Time?

after church i'll get back to you on that, why did you delete your myspace?

mom made me

why?

idk

that sucks, if youw ant and don't get caught, add your friends and you can use mine

um haha thats ok & my parent are right here and don't appreciate that to much

they saw that?

mhmm

r u seriouse?

yup

sory r they mad

naw...

See, her parents are like always on her like white on rice! can i get some takes on this like agreeing with me or not, and voicing your opinion of the situtations? thanks

Well a lot of parents are and their trying to protect her. It sounds like she's a church girl which would help explain some of this. And honestly man you shouldnt criticize her parents because odds are they'll find out and not want you around their daughter. I really dont know what your asking but if its that the parents will turn her into a runaway or a wild girl by being strict, then no the majority of the time that doesnt happen. And if you want to be with her, it sounds like you need to clean up your act a little and get on her parents good side.

They are her parents. To be honest. from what I have heard of myspace I don't know that I would be that happy for my 14 year old daughter to be on it either.

They are her parents and she lives under their roof. She really has to abide by their rules given those rules are reasonable.

parents are just really protective...especially now days. and although i don't have myspace, i know that they are no good, and i think that parents are learning that today. i'm only 20 but i know that if i had a daughter i would be against myspace also...just a negative thing! maybe you can hang out w/ her at her house or something and her parents will come around eventually.