She did it again!

There's the original post from lastnight. You only have to read from like the 5th paragraph down to know what happened.

It happened yet again, tonight. And I'm sitting here, 3 hours later really thinking about ending it.

We talked this afternoon, things seemed fine. Only talked for about 5 minutes as I was busy and she had errands to run. So we didn't talk about until about 9-10 tonight. She calls, we're talking about random stuff. Laughing and joking around a little. Then her phone keeps beeping, it's an old gf of hers who she hasnt been friends with for a good year because this gf is extremely selfish, rude, and a druggie.

My gf used to be a big pothead when we started dating. I accepted it, cuz I too at 19 was a stoner, but eventualy "grew out of it". She didn't smoke as much first couple months of our relationship,then just ended up stopping. We lived together, and she never even mentioned it. Now that we have this distance thing again (about 2 months now) she smokes constantly.

So she tells me she's buying some pot from this old gf of hers. I asked her why everything seemed to be good the first week after she left here (visited over the holidays) and now the past couple days she seems so tense, and agitated. She always says "You know how I am, I have bad days, and we're two different people in a relationship" OK? Two completely different people, yet so much alike.

So i start getting irritated and ask again "What is your deal lately". She once again SNAPS. "Are you effing deaf?!?!?!!" that's all I needed to hear, I said im going, and hung up. She hasn't called back, I haven't called her.

This JUST happened lastnight, which she told me after her spaz attack lastnight "I'm sorry, im just emotional and seem to take it out on the the people I love the most" ALLLLRIGHT.

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong here. She was JUST here, we had a great time, she sat and cried telling me how perfect I am for her, and how she cant wait to have this life together, bla bla blippity bla. So I don't know if it's because she's smokin weed ALL the time now, if she's unsure about us, or if her pyscho tendencies are kicking in. She is bi polar, and has had an extremely rough life, but Ive always been a great support for her.

We've been planning on her moving here in a month or so, as soon as I get my own place established. And right now, I want to just call her and tell her to have a nice life, without me.

I really need some good advice.

Well it sounds like (a) you need to cool off and think about what you are going to say, (b) decide what you want from the conversation, ie, what could she say to make you feel better, if anything?, and © consider whether it's worth your time to be in an on and off relationship that is this stormy. Some people are addicted to drama and gravitate toward relationships that will fuel that - are you that way? Is she? You could probably be playing the field with people who make you feel good about yourself and don't cause you so much stress. Relationship partners should be supportive and consistent in their treatment of you so that when problems arise (which they always will to some degree), you know that they will handle them with maturity and respect. It does not sound from these posts that this woman is behaving that way. Good luck with it; it sounds very frustrating!