Ack, She goes to school away..

smiles21

So, I met this girl about two weeks ago at a bar, we connected fairly well. We chatted and went to the movies last week, and had a good time, and both enjoy eachothers company. I come to find out, she goes to school in Florida, 2000 miles from me.

Figures, I meet a nice girl and she goes to school FAR away. She lives in a neighboring town though. She’s a junior, with one year left at school. I’m out of a four year relationship about 4 months ago, and its nice to know that there are caring girls out there. She went back to school yesterday, and had called and texted a few times since she has been down there. I know we aren’t really anything, but she really wants to hang out when she comes home in a few months, and will be home for like four months or so. I feel like I’m stuck in a weird situation.. I know she is going to do whatever, and that doesn’t bother me. Just stinks because we both started to care about eachother..

Here’s the thing though.. I don’t want to end up in the friend zone.. as in, unable to get out.. we have kissed, etc.. but I just don’t want to get stuck in that hell. She has requested I visit. What a weird situation.