Annoyingly rookie questions about female ejaculation...

I guess some consider it a neat thing that you do that not everybody else can. Since it's associated with sex, it's interestingness and novelness factors go way up.

It's along the same lines as "bigger is better" (which we know isn't generally true). Also, the level of female sexual excitement is generally linked to how wet she is, so to some this is (perhaps incorrectly) seen as a sign of the ultimate in sexual response.

Yeah, that's interesting. It has a "positive" social connotation just because is IDK, rare? So rare=good... But right now I'm at a point where rare=freaky.

Honestly, it is a bit of a freakshow. And, a mess. I used to think one of the advantages of female masturbation was the lack of a messy ending, but in this conditions is even more messy than a guy's happy ending!

Arrrghh

Is it more likely to experience it with a partner? Cuz I was flying solo...

Is it anything like the mindset and feeling when you orgasm? I know some women perform better on their own, while others get more excited with a partner.

I can understand from your writing though why you find it a little unsettling. Anything unexpected that happens along these lines can be and as others have posted it can take some time to come to terms with it, learn about it and eventually enjoy it.

FWIW, don't envy you the whole period thing at all. It's tough enough being a mature dependable adult in society these days without having something like that on top of everything else to deal with every month. Doubt too many of us guys could hack it! That being said, what you've experienced lately should become a positive thing, not a negative. At least, I hope as you learn about it, that's the way it turns out.

this web page is kind of long, and probably tells WAAAAAY more than you want to know, but scroll way down to the Female Ejaculation section if you want to skip all the g-spot stuff...

from experience I can add... it only started happening to me when I was about 36 (well, that I could regularly do it... when it happened I think I realized that it had happened rarely before.). Also, I think it does have a lot to do with strong PC muscles... I was doing the kegel thing a lot after having a kid, and working out at the gym more in general, and it just started happening! it does have to be g-spot stimulation for me, tho... specific and intense... so I don't "have" to do it all the time, which is good when you're not ready for the mess!!

link removed

don't feel that you are abnormal or that something is wrong with you. I get the feeling that's where you concerns lie.

I've always thought it'd be great to be with a woman who can do what you do.

No, I don't feel abnormal, I just feel surprised. I knew it existed, but I never gave it so much thought, I wasn't looking for it, I never imagined I'd be the "squirter" type and basically it totally caught me off guard I guess... I never even envied the girls that were able to do this, or felt eager to achieve it. It just sort of happened and it was completely unexpected.

It wasn't even in my head. My feelings towards that were... "Good for them. Bleh. What's for dinner?"

All this really means is you discovered something new about yourself and it might take you a little time to adjust.
So true, thank you very much.

I realized it wasn't bad, just surprising. Could it be you're at a similar spot?
Yep.

Great page Texami, thanks a lot

No problem, BC. I've been doing research on the topic for the past 4 years or so.

I did find this idea to be interesting from that page:

"Whipple felt that most women when faced with this sensation hold back their sexual response to keep from wetting on their partners. Perry theorized that this may explain why up to 25% of American females never have orgasms - they've learned early that to avoid the embarrassment of urinating during sex, they have to hold back."

I think that's so true because I do find myself holding back some times if I'm not completely relaxed... women are so complicated.

No! Please! No deleting!

Insight? Facts? Anyone?

I'm really not ready yet to make jokes about it.... I was just being sarcastic cuz I need to know how am I supposed to take this...

Relax. I have been with a couple of women who could shoot accross the room. I found it incredibly sexy and an ego boost for me. I knew she was thoroughly enjoying the experience.

Question: how do the "squirter girls" achieve this generally? By external stimulation or by intercourse?

Also... I don't get why the put it like "it is believed..." like if it was some kind of legend or fairy tale. Coz it does happen...

Is it more likely to experience it with a partner? Cuz I was flying solo...

Thanks BTR

Usually it is associated with massaging the g-spot on the upper wall of the vagina.

Well, I think the discouvery channel sometimes have some informative shows about sex after midnight, I remember one night when I was half drunk and there was a show about ejaculations, didn't really look into it, cuz I kind of have an idea of what is it. I don't know if it is approiate to say it here... It is the domestic Japanese AV industries, they often create these scenes on-screen, they have some "male actors" who is very capable of making female ejaculate...

I've only ever had this happen solo, and it never "shot" out more like came out like pee, in fact, I thought I'd peed myself the first time, but, it is definitely not pee! I did this strictly through clitoral stimulation, g-spot stimulation is too intense for me.

How does a gal go about having one for their partner? I just can't seem to do it,and I'm very relaxed with him.

OK... Listen up.

If I can do it repeatedly, like ANYONE can do it, really. Is not rocket science. Is the same thing as when you first learnt how to masturbate.

No toys or funky gadgets required at all, you don´t need to mess with the so called G Spot or even to have a boyfriend. If I got to that point when I wasn´t even looking for it, is probably much more easy for gals/couples that are eager to do it.

Good luck!

• 3 months later...