the female orgasm questions

so I've herd people say that it's not a surprise if a woman hasn't achieved an orgasm or doesn't very often.

I'm only 18 and still have LOTS to learn in this area. So I'm hoping you can all educate me.

So hearing people keep saying that women don't achieve an orgasm all the time has been making me think "have I ever?"

Yes I have had sex...the foreplay, the build up, and then this explosion and a rush...every single time.

I mean I'm just questioning wether or not I've had an orgasm or if there's more to it??

ummmm, sounds like you have had one. Some women are less fortunate and do not achieve orgasm ever. But the words you used, "explosion" and "rush" tell me that you have been having orgasms. Do you have them on your own too?

I have recently discovered that there are different kinds of orgasms a woman can have. There was a thread on here about it a few months ago, I'll try to find it. In the meantime, continue exploring, it only gets better

sometimes you have to practice.. its true... on your own sometimes... but it sounds like you did... I know the first few I ever had were good... but since then they've gotten better as I've learned more about my body, the way I lie sit, the angles, the timing, the touch, the pressure... all kinds of things

sounds like you had one... I know I've had a good one if I can feel it in my toes and my toes clench up... sigh...

yes I've had them or the same feelings on my own. I'm just wondering if there's more to it or if I'm missing something maybe.

that would be great thank you

have you only just recently started having sex? or exploring yourself?

I say it just gets better for a woman! especially if you are open to trying new things.... i have to admit, I've learned more on my own.. and then when i've been with a guy its helped me because I know what I like... and get him to give me a hand.. ha ha!

it's been about a year since I first had sex. exploring myself has been even longer.

my girlfriend and I are completely open to talking about trying new things and how certain things feel and what works best for us. But this is the one thing that I'm uncomfortable with personally that I feel may offend her in a sense.

she keeps saying how long her orgasms are and I can see how long and intense it is for her...that's also another reason why I question if I've had one...or maybe mine are a lot shorter than hers.

it's been about a year since I first had sex. exploring myself has been even longer.

my girlfriend and I are completely open to talking about trying new things and how certain things feel and what works best for us. But this is the one thing that I'm uncomfortable with personally that I feel may offend her in a sense.

she keeps saying how long her orgasms are and I can see how long and intense it is for her...that's also another reason why I question if I've had one...or maybe mine are a lot shorter than hers.

Have you used toys? what about heated vibrators or massagers..

scarew - thanks for the thread. It makes things to make more sense.

shikashika - no we haven't used toys, although we have talked about it sometimes and the idea of something new like that does interest both of us. But it's not that I'm bored with our "natural talents" if you know what I mean.

this is kind of weird.... couple of times after i have had an orgasm i began to cry!!!!!!!!!!! and when my bf asked y i was sad i told him tht i wasnt sad it was just that i got so emotional and had to let it out... basically is it normal to get emotional after having an orgasm???