I might be seeing my ex. need some advice

here is my previous post, that might give you a insite on what has happened. link removed

Now i have moved for school and so has my ex. she lives in the apartment accross from me. we decide this when we were together. Anyways this weekend , im going to a club and i know shes going to be there, we haven't seen each other since we broke up and haven't talked much, i really want her back, but theres nothing i can do, and i feel confused and i dont know what to do if i see her at the club. (like what if shes what another guy or something, thats going to kill me inside.) I've tryed to talk to her but she's not coming back, she still doesnt want a realtionship. But i think this weekends going to be akward cause were both going to be there. can you people give me some advice on what i should and should not do ? thanks in advance

I was reading this book and it says no matter what just act like nothing is wrong, like it does not bother you. Just say hi to her and pay her no attention the rest of the night. Easier said then done, i know but you have to play the game and check your feelings at the door. This will actually make her wonder what is up with you. If she tries to talk to you more, just be like hey i got to go, dont give her more then 10 mins at a given time. Because if you do you look conqured. If she wants to talk about the break up, just say " your right it is the best thing for both of us" By agreeing with her she wont fight with you and your not trying to change her mind. If you dont chase, you dont look conqured, no matter how u may be feeling. Just have fun and look happy,, dont mope around. Look your best and smell good. Talk to some other women too. Dont let her affect you. When you go home u can deal with your feelings. This book says that the same way to get over your ex is the same way to get them back. So have fun, remember there was life before your ex

i know how u feel i saw my ex for the first time a few weeks ago i thought i could handle it but he ignored me when i saw him like completely looked straight through me. It hurt like hell but when i next saw him (this time with another girl) it hurt even more and i vowed not to put myself through something like that again because it was crushing.

But funnily enough the next time he saw me he wanted to chat to me but i suspect it had something to do with me flirting with a male friend infront of him. So all i'm saying is be prepared for the worst i thought if we saw each other it would be alright i wasn't prepared for seeing him with anyone else or ignore me but if you can be happy and chatty and flirt with a lot of people! But most of all enjoy yourself don't let her being there she ruin your night after all you're obviousley going out to have a good time and take it from me if you let her ruin your night will and it will be crushing!