Talking about sex!

Hi,

Last night I was with my sexual partner and when I was giving him a handjob, I asked him how did he like it? And he said, however I wanted, and I said, no there's got to be some way in particular you like it, and he said that if you like the person it doesn't matter how you touch it, and I said that I thought it was both. Anyways, he isn't a youngster or anything, but says he's never talked about sex in that way, what pleases or doesn't or so on...

Do people on here talk about that in detail or not?

Hi,

Last night I was with my sexual partner and when I was giving him a handjob, I asked him how did he like it? And he said, however I wanted, and I said, no there's got to be some way in particular you like it, and he said that if you like the person it doesn't matter how you touch it, and I said that I thought it was both. Anyways, he isn't a youngster or anything, but says he's never talked about sex in that way, what pleases or doesn't or so on...

Do people on here talk about that in detail or not?

Quite often no, people don't talk. But you should be able to tell what he likes absed on how he reacts.