THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - SuperDave71

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he is bad news Sandy. Still...he misrepresented himself and I fell in love, when I realized the truth I was so in love I could not get out. I broke it off so many times, I don't know why I even miss him I had a chronic upset stomach when we were together because he is dishonest. I know I deserve better, I know he calls because he knows I am weak. I want to be strong. What the heck is wrong with me? I am an intelligent woman. I want to act like one. I don't want to look back but I keep looking back. He has given me every reason to be glad it is over, so why do I feel like I lost something?

you feel like you lost something because you did....TRUST in other people.

Luv, hope not, but you know, you did what you had to do, and you just have to hope for the best, I hope it works of for you. But even if it doesn't you'll be ok..... we will always have this place....

thank you sandy..that makes me feel better.

im just going to wait and see...but not for long! he knows this is the last chance ever.

you are obviously stronger then me...i caved

he could very well have been telling me want i want to hear

he knows i was listen to what he had to say but was taking it with a grain of salt...actions speak loader then words..

i dont think i will be calling him...he can call me and if it ends up the same old ,same old...the im gone forever

Luv, I don't know what he wants..... i know he was really hurting over losing his kids, and things went downhill with us, and now all the crazyness..... he moving accross the road, he trying to be my son's buddy.... how strange is all of this?

i wouldnt call it strange.

i think the is regreting being a jerk...

i know my ex admitted to being one and actually took blame for not being better to me.

Good girl!!! Hey Luv, going to bed, hope you'll be around tomorrow, I will be at work but also will log in here to enotalone

Don't know where you are, but here its time for us old girls to get some beauty rest lol

Take care, and I'll be thinking about you all...............

the reason im even thinking of another chance with him is because when i was out last night..he was there..again! anyway, he kept trying to talk to me and i wouldnt talk...then he head for the reatroom and a friend of his (someone i dont know at all) told me that my ex had admitted to him that he loved me and he really screwed up..wow...he has never told anyone but me that he loved me....call me a sucker but that made me actually want to talk to him..

Good girl!!! Hey Luv, going to bed, hope you'll be around tomorrow, I will be at work but also will log in here to enotalone

Don't know where you are, but here its time for us old girls to get some beauty rest lol

Take care, and I'll be thinking about you all...............

good night..im going to bed too..have a good one everyone..i will be back tomarrow.

day10

was pretty awesome. felt good. slept most of the day only because i was up till 3 watching la bamba. but everything is fine especially due to yesterdays crazy events with my aunt and a real hot girl i meet. had a pretty crazy convo with the parentals today asking me about my reguards to the girl i meet yesterday. for some reason i felt like my dad wanted to hear me saysomething along the lines "i think she ok, but i miss my ex still."...Sorry dad, ain't happening. lol.

anyways yes this Nc Contact Challenge is a bit challenging but if you put your heart 100% to it, in the end Superdave will have done us a huge favor by helping us with our breakups/seperation etc.. Day11 here i come!