Body Language?

I have this female friend who i am in love with, although it is purely one-way. She doesnt.....me.

BUT, one day when we were together she commented on how the pupils in my eyes are very small.

I was always led to believe that when you love someone or are attracted to someone then your eyes dialated and the black parts became bigger. Is this true?

If it is, what does this mean? DO I love her? I'm convinced myself that I do but is my body language putting out all sorts of "I hate you!" messages that I dont know about? Help!

Well let me see the pupils being dialated is true....when you see something you like you do have bigger ones...But I believe if you like this girl than there might be other factors involved such as the light at the time...Bright lights make the pupils shrink...

So it all depends on the enviornment that she said that to you...But dont' worry I wouldn't think about your pupils ...think more about the way you feel in your heart ...

Good Luck with the Body language! lol bye

hey,

yeah that is true (i take and a health and social course so we have to learn about things like this) it actually means that you are telling the truth if your pupils are dilated not that you love them....however if you are to say you love someone when your pupils are dilated then it is perfect you cant do any better lol.

hope this helped.

~kel