I'm finally getting somewhere! or am i?

Steve_B

Hello again.

Right i have moved on from th weird insecure crazy woman from work and have found someone else that i have took a likeing to.

I met this woman about 3 weeks ago when she was giveing me blatent stares when i was out clubbing with friends, unfortunately i was too chicken to do anything...THEN. A week past and i saw her out again, so i baught all the courage up i had in me and went over there and introduced myself. We got on really well i made her laugh LOADS and she made me laugh, i was hoping to get a kiss at the end of the night but it just diddn't happen, althoguh she acted like she wanted to.

NEW YEARS EVE - I see her again in the same club, i go over and talk and we really hit it of once again. We have so much in common its unbelevable, both buffy the vampire slayer fans (Sad i know), like the same music, we just click you know?

Anyway, we ended up kissing the whole night. Really passionate kissing like knowone was watching and we could both feel the heat.

As always, theres obsticals. 1. Shes 27 and i'm 19. 2. Shes just came out of a short relationship.

We got texting the next day asking how we are and talking about how annoying our hangovers are. Then i decided to take a chance and ask if she wanted to do anything dring the week or weekend. she replied saying

- "I enjoyed last night too its just i have been seeing someone until recently and i dont want to rush into anything too quickly. But i really like you, i suppose you could tell that by last night.x"

REPLY- "Ok cool, no worrys. I understand. I'll just see you next time your out then maybe. I like you too, you're great!"

Right, i really like this girl, i think shes amazing and i need a little guidence on how to get her from you pros. I'm trying not to really like her a lot too soon if you know what i mean but feelings are feelings.

Whats my next move? We havn't contacted since those texts yesterday. I don't want to seem to needy.

It all sounds really promising

I would TRY and chill out.....otherwise you'll end up coming accross as needy when you're trying not too!

She's told you she really likes you - have faith in that! But...give her some space, and let her do a little bit of the running. Don't make it too easy for her....

I'd leave it for a few days...then maybe ping her a light and happy text "hows your week going?".....by this time shes bound to be thinking "i hope he texts!"

Don't play mind games....but you need to keep some 'allure' there!

Don't worry about the age gap. Enjoy the moment!!

Sparkle xx