Sexual positions

Celadon

yep they do, mostly for women though. Men get off every time regardless, but women don't. I give my girlfriend 3 different types of orgasm: standard missionary gives her a clitoral orgasm, her on top and grinding gives her a 50/50 g-spot/clitoral orgasm, and sticking a pillow under her butt, then me holding her up with my hand and going slow and deep gives her a 100% g-spot orgasm. We haven't tried much more than that, no real need to. But you get the idea.

Ehhrr, yeah basically you experience different kinds of sensations with each position.

If sex is only about breeding, it really doesn´t matter if you go on and on with the most predictable every time (man on top probably).

If sex is about having fun and sharing some quaility time with the other person, then it gets creative. Several variatons of the same old positions appear, and yeah it feels different, more, less, better, it depends on each couple.

The Kama Sutra seems to be one of the pioneer texts on this (I bought a copy when I was like 16 and my mom made it dissappear misterioulsy LOL). I read it all and basically, is a treatise about the "art" (for Indians it was an art...) of love-making.

They describe the whole preamble of the act, and name different possitions after common things they resemble to (animals, objects, etc) all this in order to achieve a bigger satisfaction, make it more memorable and a truly enjoyable experience for both people (BTW, I don´t recall reading anything about orgies).

BTW, how old are you K8tie?

Different positions give a different sensation as well as a different visual perspectives IMHO.

For example, many men like the doggy style. It gives a very deep pentration and gives the guy a great sight of his girls cute behind into the bargain.

Many girls like to be on top, because it gives then greater control and I think it hits the G spot much better. It also allows the guy to fondle them in the process.

Just experiment and see what you like best.

Lou Paget has some very good instructional books, you should read those. The different positions will stimulate different areas of your vagina/cervix/clitoris/G-spot/uterus/etc... you may find some positions more comfortable than others. if you have a tilted uterus, or your partner is particularly large, modifications can help you out.