Body Issues...

melly11

As you can tell from the title, I have some body issues with myself. I feel that I am way too skinny and don't know how to change it. To me its disgusting, and completely unattractive. I'm trying to gain wight, but I don't know how. Eating is not the issue, I eat lots...more than a lot of my friends. I am a very active person. Just recently though, I started getting closer to one of my friends. Before we knew who eachother were but that was all. So we started going to the gym together, and we changed my routine. I no longer run, because I run and I lose weight like crazy. I am focusing much more on weights. Is there anything else I can do though? Me and this friend have started seeing eachother, and have become more than friends...but he weighs almost double me. Weird right? Any tips??

M~

Eat a small meal every three hours. And just eat all the friggin time.

Lift heavy. Really bust your butt with lifting weights. Lifting 20lbs for 20 reps does nothing.

link removed

Personally I don't bother with the supplements, except for powder whey. Get whey protein.

Peanut butter sandwhiches, is what a coach will tell a football player to eat in order to put on wieght, just whatever you do, do it in moderation, and in a healthy way, doing wieght training is a great idea, adding muscle mass is attractive and can put some wieght on your body, also add a peanut butter sandwhich on whole wheat bread a few times a week