Scattered thoughts of a mind

Things are not as they seem anymore, i am sick of burping out my feelings for no apparent reason, I also don't think me whining is gonna fix anything, and i don't believe my problems are ever gonna go away.

My constant bitter feelings are growing that's a fact, but what next, will i act everyday, and consider everything to be normal, will i believe in fate and destiny and not do something about it, i don't believe i ever will unless i have the power to overcome my fear.

Fear of society, fear of self regret, fear of rejection, any kind of fear that takes away your will to act. I no longer feel the reason to exist neither do i feel the reason to continue this cycle of a so called organized social enslavement whome people call life.

What is wrong with me and why do i continue to go to work and act as if everythigng is alright, but what can i do, i can't end my life, i can't control people, i can't fix the world, i can't do what i want, and most of all there is nothing in this life that i love.

But that can't be true, i got family, i got a girl, i got this job, when is it that i can walk out, and gain my individuality and face corruption and the lies of this country, when can i get a chance to fight and redeem myself for accepting to live in denial and pain for 20 years, and what next, even if this world is a better place when does this story end.

I guess the clock is ticking and it's a matter of time before it all backfires and i discover what the heck is going on.