My girlfriend grandfather died

My girlfriend recently lost her grandfather and I was there for her that day and she seemed a lot better we even went out the next day and I thought everything was okay so two later I went to my friends and she said I was the * * * *test boyfriend for leaving her to go to my friends and I should of been there for her and first I did when I woke up was went to my friend. She ignored me for 3 days then finally started talking to me again but later that night she said its not the same anymore and she really doesnt have any feeling.

I am really upset cause I think she doesnt want to be anymore and we have been together for 1 year. She wouldnt talk to me after I said I was going to my friends and I begged for her to talk to me and never went to my friend but she still holds it agaisnt me and says I cant change something that already happen. She realizes I pick my friends over her and I tried to explain to her How could I even be there when she wouldnt talk to me and hangs up on me. She is so certain that things are more important than her and I care more about myself but I love her more than anything and I even wished that night that I could take all her pain. I would never choose anything for her but she thinks I wasnt there for her when I wanted to be she just wouldnt talk to me. Now this relationship is coming to an end and I cant even tell her I wanted to be there for her but she wouldnt talk to me. I dont know what to do convince her I care about her more than anything. She seems so hard headed that I didnt care but I did...