takes you out and shows you how great u are

admits mistakes and did the work

basically, everything u wanted back then

and now refuse

makes no sense

that's ok

take care

well the days of being in limbo are done for me

for months i've had this all backwards - i just released it after my burpday. see i've been reaching out for this woman, even though she should be the one, and i've heard nothing and then it hit me - i looked at both sides: i have a great job [83k], new house with small mortgage, no debt, regained health and determination regarding add-program, family and friends that care, supportive ex wife and loving healthy daughter, self respect and self love, creative, etc.

she has - huge debt, health issues [many], no communication skills, police reports, etc.

and i've been the one reaching out? i don't see what she really offers and she basically told yes then no - repeat - so why am i interested in someone that doesn't care and has no interest in a relationship and treats me like i am the one that will suffer - i have moved on.

• 2 weeks later...

whenamansloveisreal

Sorry for sounding crude here but men are prone to think with the wrong head sometimes. Been there, done that. Like you I assessed the reality of the situation and concluded I had everything to lose and she had everything to gain. You can only reach out for so long and then you must move on.