Do most woman have "toys?"

~shrugs~ Let me round them up so we can take a survey.

Now that is funny.

Well I'm curious. For example, if my girlfriend had one (i'm not sure if she does), is the "toy" better than a guy's real thing? Now I'm kind of worried, lol.

and that is sad.

I am sure they have fun with them, but I am sure they would also still like male company and having sex with us. I am sure you have nothing to worry about.

I work for the UK's largest sex toy company. I sell lots of "toys" to lots of women, single or in relationships or married, straight or gay. Women from 18-101.

In my experience it has abosolutely no indiciation of the guys ability in the bedroom or ability to satisfy his gal. I own lots of toys personally and my boyfriend is great in bed. I would never chose a toy over him.

As a generalisation most men masterbate, well so do women, its just easier to use toys. Nothing compares to sex with someone you love. You don't get conversation, lust, foreplay and cuddling and closeness with a toy. Just like a guy with his hand.

xxxxx

I would say that most women do have some sort of toy(s) which they may use either on their own, or with their partner.

And toys can be found even outside of sex shops......i.e. "personal massagers" so I would say even those whom do not have a toy-toy, may have something that indeed is a toy....

However, no matter how sophisticated they are, they are NOT better than the real thing - I mean it is still masturbation in the fact it is about the release; it is devoid of the intimacy, closeness, and exploration and variety you have with a partner!

I used them when I was single more, when with someone I pretty much only use them with them, or when we are apart for a few days or weeks (i.e. he has been away in Yukon for over a week now, and it is exam time for me...and I have a lot of tension because of that!)

MissyM - yes, but your last post seemed to indicate how good the "Rabbit" is. I guess I'm kind of insecure about this issue, because I think my gf probably has one, and just a little insecure or freaked out about it.

Are you telling me that you don't masturbate? It's just the same.

Personally I struggle to climax without clitoral stimulation, so a rabbit is essantial to me. It's nothing to do with how good or bad my man is.

MissyM - Of course I do, but it isn't with an object.

Yes I have one... call it "BOB" battery operated boyfriend and NO.. its not the same not at all. I'd much rather have the real deal. As a previous poster said, bob doesnt' have the gift of gab, no foreplay, no lusting and cuddles after. You climax... but something is missing afterward.

And using an object vs fingers. lol. Its just variety darlin.... a woman can use the shower massage head just as well. Or... Any other long phallic symbol.

Don't be insecure about your GF having one... I'm sure she'd much rather have you than use her "B.o.b." Thank your lucky stars she's got a healthy sexual appetite.

You might want to talk to her about it. Ask her to see it. And use it on her. Why don't you try using it on her while you are both intimate (for clitoral) stimulation. Its an awesome feeling for her... and you known you can get a "personal massager" that is NOT shaped so much in a phallic symbol and apply it to your genitals... the jewels... I'm told it feels awesome.

I work for the UK's largest sex toy company. I sell lots of "toys" to lots of women, single or in relationships or married, straight or gay. Women from 18-101.

In my experience it has abosolutely no indiciation of the guys ability in the bedroom or ability to satisfy his gal. I own lots of toys personally and my boyfriend is great in bed. I would never chose a toy over him.

As a generalisation most men masterbate, well so do women, its just easier to use toys. Nothing compares to sex with someone you love. You don't get conversation, lust, foreplay and cuddling and closeness with a toy. Just like a guy with his hand.

xxxxx

I have a question for you, Sugar-Rush. Do a lot of older women buy them too? .Like, upwards of 50? I'm just curious as I've never seen anyone of that age in a sex shop...