Can't shake the feeling

of panic. Ever since I went to therapy on Thursday, I just can't chill out.

I have tried breathing, thinking of a happy place, taking a walk, watching a funny movie, but nothing is working.

It is all because of DID. One of my "parts" freaked out and ever since then I have been having panic attacks.

I really don't know what to do. I hate this feeling more than anything. The discomfort of it makes me cry. It is so scary to feel like you are having a heart attack, when you know that isn't the case.

Just needed to vent I guess.

Does your therapist take phone calls between sessions? Maybe you could try writing it out. I know, I have similar issues; it's such a pain.

I can email her, but I am really not into bothering her. I know that I can, but it is almost like I need to learn how to deal without her.

I am glad I am not alone.

Thanks

I can email her, but I am really not into bothering her. I know that I can, but it is almost like I need to learn how to deal without her.

I am glad I am not alone.

Thanks

Part of learning to deal without someone ... be they a significant other or a therapist is knowing when too much is too much.

Trust your feelings on this one ... if you are having serious anxiety and panic then you should contact your therapist.

You wouldn't avoid call the police when getting robbed because you should learn to "deal without them" ... or avoid calling in a house fire to handle it yourself. If you have an emergency you call. Your therapist signed on for this and understands it.

Don't feel guilty about contacting him/her.

Part of learning to deal without someone ... be they a significant other or a therapist is knowing when too much is too much.

Trust your feelings on this one ... if you are having serious anxiety and panic then you should contact your therapist.

You wouldn't avoid call the police when getting robbed because you should learn to "deal without them" ... or avoid calling in a house fire to handle it yourself. If you have an emergency you call. Your therapist signed on for this and understands it.

Don't feel guilty about contacting him/her.

Yeah, you are right. I will email her.

Thanks