no answers!!! really soon HELP!!!

hey all,,

im stuck i could really use some advice...

ok here goes....

i split up with my ex 5 months ago , we have been doin long distance for over three years ,, she is the love of my life last year she cheated on me with her ex bf and confronted me and after so much guilt i forgave her and we got back... only for a fe months until then again she leaves claiming she wants to be alone... she has contacted me 4 times in the past four months all of which saying she loves me so much and misses everythin in us but is not ready to be in a relationship(no idea why!!) in 5 days we are going to be in the same country and im assuming she wil try to see me but she keeps playing these games i have done evrythin for this person and i want her in my life for good !!! she has flipped moods recently acting like im a stranger and i have no idea how to get her back!!! and i am scared to see her... not knowing the outcome.... she keeps flipping one day love and one day no !!

its just too complicated we were toooo much in love and families are involved she has even told everyone that she would want to get married but i feel its all talk she says it but at the moment she wants to be alone... i feel im losing her more and more(plaaazz for anyone out there the more advice i get the better i would like to reach many opinions before i conclude my decision...) i havent done anything in 5 months only thinkin about her.....

it would mean alot to me

thank you in advance !!!

WHAT DO I DO ? PLZ?

dear suram,

does she kno what she wants?

as hard as its going to be, you will need to give her space so that she can figure out what she wants... if she wants to be alone at the moment, i recommend that you give her that space. I know it is chessy and cliche, but when you love someone, respecting them and letting them go is the greatest gift of love you can give them.

i suggest you move on... that is not to say that i urge you to forget about her.. becase you seem to love her immensely. i suggest you focus on yourself. that means different things for everybody. you might want to go into non contact, or limited contact, but whatever it is, try to improve yourself and heal from the dead relationship that you were once in. It may help to recognise that if you do get back together in the long run, a new relationship is born because of the different situations you guys are in. and hopefully, if it does happen, you will be more equipped for it because you focused on yourself and grew to be a better person.

i understand that sometimes you would just like to hear "oh, by doing this, you will get her back!" but to be honest, it is not that easy... if you really love her, and she you, fate or destiny (or your love) will bring you back together. don't force it... it can make things worse.

good luck for everything and i hope that you will find in yourself the answer to what you should or will do.

From the prespective hat you have told us, it seems to me she knows what she wants... She want to be single but she misses being with you. Isnt that what she is saying?

It doesnt mean that she wants to be with you, it just means that she misses you, nothing more nothing less.

Maybe it is time to move on?