What a weird dream!

Wow..I just had this reeeeally weird dream (I have dreams every night...and well they ARE all kinda weird butt this one was reeeeeally weird!). I don't remember every detail but it's kinda like this:

I'm walking with three other people, two girls and one boy. They're all kinda my age (19-ish) and me and one of the girls have an argument about something.

Next thing we're all walking through a half-constructed maze, which eventually leads to a HUGE supermarket. We all separate and we each walk through different shops, just exploring you know?

I realise that there are alot of dead people here...too many dead people. This is infact the place where the dead go (told you it was weird). I see dead relatives n stuff and I'm just walking up and down the stairs and escalators looking around casually...

I eventually spot the people I was with earlier. Well..one of the people. It was that girl I had an argument. She was asking someone about something so I walked near her and sat down on the floor. She sat down too. I was about to apologize but she turned and looked at me and I smiled instead.

"You have a really nice smile" (Man, I still remember her voice) was what she said. I took that to mean we had made up and I left her alone again and walked towards the front of the store. This was the food section. I started going crazy on the food! I grabbed cans and tins and crisps and chocolates and started really stuffing my face with everything. I had this overwhelming hunger plus this semi-conscious knowledge that I wouldn't be able to do this anymore really soon. After eating about ten human's worth of food, I ran to the tuna section (haha) and scanned the isles urgently. This old woman walked up to me and said:

"You're looking for tunaaa aaare you, dear?" (urgh...I can still remember HER voice..) I just nodded, found what I was looking for and I think I just emptied everything in my mouth in one go. Suddenly a dawn of realisation came to me. I looked left, at the checkout. I couldn't see many people beyond it, but somehow I KNEW that once I got to the checkout, I would be leaving the place of the dead. I felt a weird sensation..oh crap, I was waking up. I forced myself back into that shop and managed to make my way to the checkout, where I saw some last few people (dead) who I said goodbye to. And I think I saw the girl again. Then it's like everything was sucked away and I woke up in my bed...

EXCEPT IT WASN'T MY BED! I woke up in another dream where I'm in my bed but in the dream! I got up, pushed the covers off and walked to my desk. I did this experiment thing with a mirror and for some reason, my mother (who's NOT dead) was dead (in the dream), and her head materialised in the living world which was my room! (did that make sense?) I looked around my room and on the walls, many faces of the dead started materialising too! I wasn't scared at the time, just weirded-out. Anyway, I felt that sensation again, and after that I DID wake up in the real world, in my real bed, in reality.

What a wacked out dream huh? If it sucked, then don't blame me. I can't choose my dreams! lol

You have severe psychological problems. See a doctor.

No, just kidding, but that is weird.

I hate those false-awakenings I seem to have them a lot lately. I think I'm up in my room and I go downstairs for coffee and something crazy happens and then I actually wake up. I always feel really dumb afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this relates to a lot of your fascinations- about supernatural and fantasy stuff that I've seen from you. Yet you're interested in a light hearted way which is why they were pleasant around you and gave you lots of food!

The fight with the girl may have been you fighting with a seemingly feminime side inside you, a need for intense experiences through emotion that rules what you try. I guess in your life, you've made peace with that- balanced it out finally to where you are less extreme in that area? That's why you and the girl made up and you smiled. You understand more now and are happy...even a little carefree.

Your mother shows up in your reflection and then around you- but only her head? are you afraid of being like her, in a mind- brain- mental way? Like, to think like her would lead you to be weirded out by voices and faces who seem dead or not real. It's not scary to you though because you were around them for a long time, so from the previous part of the dream, you feel you know what to expect and aren't that scared of what you once assumed life would bring you. You let it go on some level. You let go fear. Of your mom and the dead, whatever they represent.

That's my interprentation! It's based on what I know of you

I know absolutely nothing about you and isn't really that good at reading dreams - so maybe you should listen to blueangel. I'll give it a try though anyways...

I'd say that you have a great subconscious urge for something big to happened in your life. A mayor twist/change in your life which will give it a little more excitement than to what you're experiencing now. That urge mixed with your interest of the 'weird stuff' created this dream. Also - the first dream (before you woke up in a different dream), was just a dream in a dream which you knew wasn't real, and thus simply creating what you wanted to see for yourself - an exciting life in which no one will ever leave you and you have good friends and that 'special someone'.

Was I close, or way off? Was my first try so

//C.E.

• Like 1