Which cruddy job to take?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

Ok, so I'm a full-time college student and I've been lookin for a part time job for the last month and haven't had much success so far. so I finally got a job at a cruddy cafe today like 3-4 mins from my apartment in the Bay Area. Its a temp job and they told me I'm one of like 8 people getting hired to work there. The job is from this following Monday until mid January, and then they will pick 2-3 of us to stay and fire everyone else. Pay is 8/hr and would be 24 hrs or less a week.

Second temp job is actually my old job in my hometown (2 hours from my apartment in the bay area). I stopped by to say hi to my old coworkers and the owner offered me the temp job for winter break. She was pretty much begging me to come back. I'd work 25-30 hrs a week, $7.25/hr + tips (I use to average about $25-$30 in tips a night) plus $1.50 for every delivery I made. I'd have to move back in with my parents until the next school semester starts up again, which is on January 24th.

So I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons of each job.

Cafe Pros:

-Only 3-4 mins from my apartment

-Chance to meet/work with new people in the area

-If I get chosen to stay after mid January, pay will go from $8/hr to $8.50/hr and possibly even higher, chances to move to other positions for better pay as well

-By staying in the bay over winter break, I can keep looking for other jobs while working at the cafe

Cafe Cons:

-Staying up in the bay area for all of winter break means I'm pretty much only staying up here for the job since classes are out of session.

-All of my friends are going to be in my hometown for winter break while I'm stuck in the bay working at that cafe and sitting at the apartment doing nothing

-Coworkers may possibly suck and I will hate them

-Having to be trained how to make special stupid coffee drinks

-Strict dress code (which means I have to go spend cash on couple pairs of khaki pants).

Pizza Place Pros:

-All of my coworkers are cool and easy to work with

-Job is beyond laid back

-Get to hang with all of my friends since I'll be in my hometown

-Tips kick * * *

-Already know the ins and outs of the job, don't need to be trained for anything

-No dress code

Pizza Place Cons:

-Move back in with parents for two months (really not that bad, but they live in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE)

-Pay per hour is lower

-Won't be in the Bay Area possibly looking for other jobs

-Once school starts January 24th, I'm definitely out a job, because I'll be back up in the Bay Area again

-Moving back with my parents means I'll be paying rent for an apartment I'm not even staying at

This blows... I'm really torn at the moment. I really shouldn't have stopped at my old workplace today to visit.