Improve concentration & memory: drink tea!

I drink herbal and black tea on a daily basis, and have noticed that I can concentrate better- especially in school, and also with that, my memory is stronger. I did a little bit of research on tea and its benefits, and found that to be true with black, herbal, and I'm sure other hot leaf teas in general.

I have a hot apple cider with black tea bag in it every morning with breakfast.

I do feel better after and more awake, but that might just be a bit of sugar plus caffeine.

I think caffeine in moderation will improve thought speed and memory and cognitive ability, but so would coffee. The thing about black tea is that it has half the caffeine of a cup of coffee. Tea seems to have just enough, but not to much.

Also, the tea and cider both have antioxidents and vitamins in them that coffee lacks.

I have a hot apple cider with black tea bag in it every morning with breakfast.

Does cider mean the same thing in the US as in the UK? Cider here is a generally delicious but mindwarping alcoholic drink, certainly to be avoided if you have anything important to do the next day

I think caffeine in moderation will improve thought speed and memory and cognitive ability, but so would coffee.

That seems to be correct link removed

Tea seems to have just enough, but not to much.

Spot on

I drink herbal and black tea on a daily basis, and have noticed that I can concentrate better- especially in school, and also with that, my memory is stronger. I did a little bit of research on tea and its benefits, and found that to be true with black, herbal, and I'm sure other hot leaf teas in general.

White tea is really good apparently

Im gonna go get some on payday

mmmmmmmmmmm, tea