Hes 20 and im 14?!?!?

Over the summer i met the sweetest guy. We started to hang out more often and talk more..He was so perfect. He made me feel like no other boy that i have ever known. The only problem is he is 6 years older then me. I love him so much and wish that we could be together. He tells me that when i get about 16 we can go out but i dont want to wait that long. Im scared that he will find someone else in 2 years. Hes away at college right now and i miss him so much. We hardly get to see each other or talk anymore. What should i do? I really love him and i have never felt this way for any guy before. If u have any advice please write me! Thanks

girl there nuttin wwrong at all with a 20 year old man i mean look im 14 same age as u are and im with a 21 year old guy the olest guy i used to be with is 25 there aint nuttin wrong wit it girl i mean if u love him so much then not age or distance or ANYTHING can stop love but iono u have to be careful cuz them old guys can be such perverts

• 6 years later...
girl there nuttin wwrong at all with a 20 year old man i mean look im 14 same age as u are and im with a 21 year old guy the olest guy i used to be with is 25 there aint nuttin wrong wit it girl i mean if u love him so much then not age or distance or ANYTHING can stop love but iono u have to be careful cuz them old guys can be such perverts

You seem to be a very young 14 year old. You seem to have the spelling skills of someone about 7. For someone so young , I worry about you. I just hope you are using protection .