Men please help

Been dating a world class lover, we do it all and enjoy the hell out of it laughing ourselves from our sweaty orgasmic adventures....So here we are he is 49 I am 44, he goes above and beyond pleasing me but I want him to explode so to speak, long story short: sometimes he will shut off the light when he 'wants to cum'...should I be wondering if he is thinking of someone else? Is it my imagination? Help me to not wander/wonder about this....Thanks

Hi Lizziebee,

Here's my two cents (Canadian)... I'll stay clear of the emotional aspects and just stick with the physical. He's 49 and "sometimes" likes the light 'off' in order to achieve orgasm. Now you could talk with him about this and maybe he'd be able to tell you about it. That sure would clear it up in a hurry. Then again... he might be a bit shy and even cautious to say, for fear of upsetting you ( you did elude to that possibility in your statement. But, then again I said I'd stay away from the emotional and stick with the physical aspects, mea culpa!). He might be tired and achieving orgasm when tired is difficult... 'lights out' may be helpful so that he can fantasize and focus on something erotic in order to cum. If you've shared fantasies with one another, talking to him while he's doin' it may get him off, you know? He pictures the erotic image(s) and hears your sexy voice. Men love the sights and sounds of sex, separately, and/or together. Maybe it could be another branch of your orgasmic adventures with one another. Yeowzza!

EastIcon

don't over analyze the situation. you'll only create doubt in your mind, and it will show in your relationship.

if you have nothing other than this to base your accusations on, i don't think they are justified. it could be he just likes to mix it up, and being dark adds more erotism for him