Last night my ex came to my place,asking me for a walk.He asked if I have got back together with my other ex,I said no.Then he asked me why I acted so distant and that he wanted to stay friends with me,also he asked me if I got over our breakup and if I cried when he dumped me.I told him the truth that I just didn't feel good about it but I never cried but that I don't stay friends with my ex-boyfriends.He got angry and said "so I'm just one of the many,huh?" I told him to stay so we continue our conversation,he of said it was all my fault,he even said he got annoyed by the way I look at him.We had a fight(verbal) and then I apologised for my mistakes,expecting him to do the same,which he didn't do.We ended up having sex and in the morning he asked me if we're going to stay friends,I said yes.This was a mistake,right? I feel used

hey things happen for a reason. all that just happened with you sounds wrong i bet but you know its what you wanted to do if you couldnt be his friend anymore becuase it hurts or anything then let him know just next time stop yourself before it becomes worse and it will hurt more. learn from your mistake thats all i can say good luck and hope you joy comes into your life

Sounds as if he's trying to figure out if you've moved on or not. Now that he knows you haven't he is throwing the "let's be friends" card at you...after of course he gets what he wants...sex. Tough one.

I would go NC and if he calls you or wants to see you always tell him you have other plans and say you will call him next week...then don't. Also read "why men love * * * * *es."