Don't really feel attractive anymore.

Steve_B

I have always wanted to go to America since i watch the film "Love Actually".

Plus there is way more jobs out there, Its so hard to get a job where i live as there is like 6 shops and nothing else but grass...

Hopefully i'll live out there one day and meet the right person.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never let a few rude girls pull you down! I know its hard and theyre are some... "not so nice" people out there. But seriously. Look at all the comments your attractive! All you can do is keep trying and hope you'll find the right girl. Not all girls like confidence as such... Its important to be comfortable in who you are and once you have that person then go out and just be you. Yes its gonna hurt when some girl does the "im to good for you" pose or whatever but a few stuck up girls is nothing if you end up happy with a great girl.

I'm checking out these links, finding it hard to believe things like that work.. deffinately in England, tell me that i'm wrong but i know for a fact if i went up to some stranger and created a covesation or tried to they would just 1.walk of or 2. think i'm weird and not want anything to do with me. The fact is i never EVER see guys trying to pick up girls when there just out and about its always only ever in Clubs or pubs.

...but i know for a fact if i went up to some stranger and created a covesation or tried to they would just 1.walk of or 2. think i'm weird and not want anything to do with me. The fact is i never EVER see guys trying to pick up girls when there just out and about its always only ever in Clubs or pubs.

You're wrong. It's possible some people may be rude to you, but that's how most people do it. I find it hard to believe that everyone you approach is going to be rude to you. I have had very few be rude to me. Unless perhaps you are doing it in an odd and annoying way... I don't know, it sounds like you're making up excuses because people being rude for you initiating a conversation doesn't sound right as long as you are being friendly.

• Like 1

I'm not making excuses at all, its my point of view...

My mate J told me that if i do try this i have to not take it hard WHEN i get turned down, he sounded like i will deffo get turned down because apparently from his experiance if he trys to create conversation with a woman anywhere, any place they sort of make him look stupid in front of her friends or whoever she is because apparently this makes them look much more errrm... superior or something?

You guys and gals on here are the only ones telling me this will work and is a good idea, do you have any self experiance you can share?

Thanks for the replys so far.

Hmm...maybe you need to stop approaching huge groups of girls who look like they'd be the type to put down a guy to make themselves look better?

If you approach one girl in a nice, calm way in a calmer atmosphere.

I've had a few guys approach me before with simply a smile and saying "hi."

Then there's when I'm bored and standing in line and some guy will make a joke and a conversation starts from it.

I haven't really approached guys so I guess I don't have any room to tell you what you should do.

But basically, I don't think it's a good idea to approach girls who are in a large group and look full of themselves and will try to show off in front of their friends.

I'm checking out these links, finding it hard to believe things like that work.. deffinately in England, tell me that i'm wrong but i know for a fact if i went up to some stranger and created a covesation or tried to they would just 1.walk of or 2. think i'm weird and not want anything to do with me. The fact is i never EVER see guys trying to pick up girls when there just out and about its always only ever in Clubs or pubs.

Haha that's probably because you're in Suffolk (I'm from Ipswhich ), it certainly works a treat in London. I remember Ipswhich as being quite "fighty", so watch out if you're talking to girls with boyfriends haha.

Give it a shot - read those links (and get a copy of "The Game") and get out there meeting girls. You'll have the time of your life

Yeah Suffolk sucks! I'm moving into a house with a mate soon, and then hopefully passing my driving test, then need to buy a car... Hopefully this should up my confidence and put me in a good mood.

I'm still kind of gutted about my Ex leaving me for another fella but hey thats in the past and i can't do anything about it.

"The Game" huh? Hmm I'll take a look.

The Game is a story? How can that help you.. i have googled this book and have come accross so many people slating it!

Its just a story about some guy whos in a secret society or something... i really don't understand it, can anyone explain this to me? please. Ta.

ur frickin hot, its ur personality, desperation is very very unattractive, girls only like obnoxious guys who think theyre all that...

I agree with walkingwithaghost that you are a cutie but I CANNOT tolerate obnoxious men. They make my skin crawl. Quiet confidence in ones self is of course attractive but not arrogance.

I think you are on the right track & getting great advice. I don't think just walking up to women on the street is a grand idea but making small talk while you are waiting in a line is always less threatening. Themore you do the easier it will come.

Good Luck Cutie!

Thanks.

The impression i give out when i'm at a bar or club is quiet and sort of "cute" from what i have heard.. I'm far from obnoxious or OVER confident... I'm always with my mates or at the bar alone trying my best to just smile and not look miserable, and i never dance (because i can't) unless i'm absalutley slaughtered which is RARE.

I went out clubbing yesterday, not getting drunk or anything just chilling out with my mates, i had woman come up to me, in her late 20's and she was giving me some really nice complements, saying i'm really good looking and that if she was younger she would of left with me already. She was not the best looking gal, but it was so nice to hear things like that!

Also i caught up with a girl i used to work with, and she is a little cutie and she was grabbing me asking people to take photos of us together pressing her side face up to mine but she seemed very drunk, which kind of put me off, as i thought she would no way do this if she was sober.

I then lost all confidence and diddnt even ask for her number, i reakon i could of even kissed her as well if i wasnt such a wuss! I REGRET NOT GETTING HER NUMBER SO MUCH!

How the hell can i get the confidence to just ask for a telephone number?! i feel so redicules and stupid and weak.

Yeah the game is kind of a story - it's supposedly the autobiographical account of a guy learning how to attract girls. The reason for getting it is that it's £5, well written, and provides basically all the info you need to get started. Give it a read.

You're right though, confidence is the key to it, girls absolutely love guys with a real sense of security. Did you see any of the programmes on Channel 4? They coached some guys with quite bad self-confidence issues, videos in the link below.

I have no confidence. I can't approach, i have read everything to do with approaching and i still have no confidence. Saw my ex today working at her shop, she diddnt see me. made me realise im never gonna get someone like her ever again (she has the whole package). And i cant believe she was ever with me...

Can't i just take drugs. As this is the only thing that would give me a boost.

And before you all start saying, "find yourself 1st!" i am moving out got the best job ever where i get payed loads! and getting a car shortly... But i still feel like crap, i really do and im so sorry for sharing this with you, you lot must be sick and tired of my lame posts.

Why do i feel like i HAVE to find another girl who HAS to be amazing. WHY WHY WHY?

Has anyone felt this way before? Its the most annoying feeling emotion going on, all i think about ALL day is that i need to find someone and they MUST be better then sophie (ex) because this is the only way i can be happy again... I feel so god damn lame and shallow but i can't help it!

Feel free to critisize me!

Steve, right there with ya and the same situation...Ex was it and our chemistry was incredible, never had it that way or felt about others how I feel about her...

I have been really not caring lately anymore if I am with someone or not...

Have been meeting and dating alot of women and not one I am interested in

No connection, chemistry, whatever it is they don't do it for me...

Also, the women I have been most interested in have not been interested in me and the ones most interested in me I have no interest for...

Really don't think that connection and chemistry will ever be there the same again...