As of today I know I've got to move on.... just after some reassurance...

I've just been dumped (for the second time by the same girl - I know should never have gone back!). The lass in question has said

"In some ways, at one level, it has felt right, such as

how we get on so well

how we have similar interests,

how we can read each other (mostly),

how comfortable and relaxed it can feel between us,

how nice things were physically between us,

how tender the relationship could feel."

But then went on to say

"But there has to be a phwoar factor to keep a spark alight ( I know you hate the 'spark' being mentioned also!), but there just wasn't one for me. It's not necessarily about your physical appearance, but about your body language. It's as though you are a nervous bundle at times, and you don't carry yourself in a way that omits a confidence that I find attractive."

Is it just me that believes that the first quote, especially the last two bits are in essense brought about because there is a physical attraction between two people? Is this rather shallow? or is the body language you give off that important?

Body language is part of how you communicate to someone else. It's not shallow, it's a lot different than how good looking you are. In any case, these are the things that women notice, so instead of trying to find that elusive one (which doesn't exist) or trying to change the way women think, just learn how to communicate better to a girl by your body language (and other parts or how you communicate to a girl).

And most likely there is more going on than just your body language, it's all based on how you handle the relationship in a variety of different ways.